- Water management for rural development
- Safe Production in Horticulture
- Management of animal resources and sustainable development in agriculture
- Rural Development and Sustainable Management of Projects in Food Business
- Water management in horticulture
- Food chains and Development
- Public policies and management of agricultural development
Agris mundus includes 7 training tracks where the first year (M1) is attended at a first university, and the second year (M2) in a second one. Depending of the option chosen, the study track M1/M2 is automatically designed.
Read more on the content of each option: click on the toolbar of the menu.
Beware: the login is not intended for application on line, it is reser- ved for the users of the intranet
The MSc Agris mundus admitted 12 candidates at this round. Congratulations to the admitted candidates! Next round ...
The Agris mundus continues the diversification of its training tracks .
Closure of the Agris mundus tracks involving M1 or M2 at Copenhagen University!
Look out for the new call for candidates for the edition 2017-2019 of the Agris Mundus MSc (courses starting in August ...