text size:
agrinatura Master of Science


Visa procedure is generally quite long (it can take 2-3 months), so be careful and better start the procedure as soon as possible.
If you start your training in Italy, Netherlands, France or Denmark, you will need a single "Schengen D/C Multiple visa" which will allow you to travel within Europe.
The visa application should be required at the Embassy or Consulate of the country where you will attend the M1 training.
The multiple-entry visa allows several stays on the territory of one or several Schengen States, provided that the total length of the visits does not exceed 90 days in any half-year from the date of first entry. The stay may be continuous or spread over several periods within the validity of the visa.
The multiple entry visas may be valid for one year, and in some cases, for more than a year, with a maximum of five years, for travellers providing sufficient guarantees. It is known as a travel visa.
If you start your training at the University College of Cork in Ireland, the situation is different, because Ireland does not belong to the "Schengen area". You have then to ask for two visas:
-          one at the Irish embassy or Consulate to be able to enter in Ireland,
-          and one at he Embassy or Consulate of the country where the Orientation Week will be held.
In all cases, you will receive a notification from the University where you start your M1. This notification is also to be included in your visa application. As it comes from an institution of the country for which you apply, it will greatly facilitate the delivery of the visa.
The Schengen Area
The Schengen Area guarantees free movement within a territory of 25 countries (22 EU Member States -Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden- plus the three associated countries Norway, Iceland and Switzerland.
Foreign citizens with valid residency permits in a Schengen country may travel freely in the Schengen area for up to 3 months as long as they hold valid recognised pasports and valid residency status.

RSS channel  |  XML Sitemap  |  Sitemap  |  Content Management System WebRedakce - NETservis s.r.o. © 2021

© All right reserved by Agris Mundus 2010