Partners delivering the course
- Wageningen University and Research Centre (WUR), the university of life sciences of the Netherlands, with a mission to explore the potential of nature to improve the quality of life. WUR has a strong experience in developing countries, especially in the domain of land and water management;
- University College Cork (UCC), which hosts one of the well-known colleges in Ireland for agriculture and food industries;
- Università degli Studi di Catania, the university in Sicilia, Italy, with a high experience in mediterranean crops and animals;
- Universidad Politecnica de Madrid the university in Spain which carries for years a deep involvement in the support to local development in Europe and the Americas;
- Montpellier SupAgro, the specialised training institution in France for agricultural systems in the Mediterranean, the tropics and the subtropics.
Beware: the login is not intended for application on line, it is reser- ved for the users of the intranet
The MSc Agris mundus admitted 12 candidates at this round. Congratulations to the admitted candidates! Next round ...
The Agris mundus continues the diversification of its training tracks .
Closure of the Agris mundus tracks involving M1 or M2 at Copenhagen University!
Look out for the new call for candidates for the edition 2017-2019 of the Agris Mundus MSc (courses starting in August ...