- Intranet news
- General extranet
- Water management : operation and design
- Water management in rural development
- Water management in horticulture
- Safe production in horticulture
- Livestock systems management
- Agricultural development
- Food chains and development
- Rural local development
- Agricultural systems for local development
- Food security and rural development
- CPC meetings
- What 's going on at Agris mundus?
- Course framework
- Track themes
- Agris mundus fees
- Admission procedure
- How to reach us
- Frequently asked questions
Beware: the login is not intended for application on line, it is reser- ved for the users of the intranet
Next call for candidates will be published here in october 2015. Look out the news on this website!
The Agris mundus selection committee has accepted 14 candidates for the second round of the Agris Mundus 2015-2017 ...
A mistake has been done in copying the reserve list of the selection Round1 2015 published on March 3! We apologise to ...
Round2 of the call for candidates 2015-2017 is open Closure of the call: 23 May 2015
For the intake 2015, the structure of the MSc course is simplified. There are now 6 different training tracks offered ...
RAI, the Iitalian TV has covered Agris mundus at the university of Catania, among three international courses in Italy.
Agris mundus Orientation Week is being held from September 15 to September 20 in Czech University of Life Sciences in ...