Agris mundus fees
- 18 000 euros for the whole master course (M1 and M2) for third-country students (Group A);
- 9 000 euros for the whole master course (M1 and M2) for European students (Group B : 28 EU members states + Turkey, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - FYROM, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway).
The fees include:
- registration in the two host institutes,
- special trainings,
- organisation and accomodation food during the Orientation Week and the Research Methodology Workshop,
- Insurance costs at both universities
- language courses (in parallel or before the academic training) for preparing to the M2, including the summer campus at Montpellier when needed
- and the administrative costs.
The fees do not include:
- living expenses : Please see on our menu 'Practicalities' and refer to universities' websites to know more about all practicabilities : Montpellier SupAgro : www.supagro.fr/web/pages/ ;
- transportation costs to and within Europe (to the research methodology workshop or from M1 to M2)
- food during the orientation week and research and methodology workshop
- translations needed
Beware: the login is not intended for application on line, it is reser- ved for the users of the intranet
The MSc Agris mundus admitted 12 candidates at this round. Congratulations to the admitted candidates! Next round ...
The Agris mundus continues the diversification of its training tracks .
Closure of the Agris mundus tracks involving M1 or M2 at Copenhagen University!
Look out for the new call for candidates for the edition 2017-2019 of the Agris Mundus MSc (courses starting in August ...