On-line application procedure
The call for the second round of candidates for the batch 2017-2019 is going to be open on March 15, and it will be closed on 24/5/2017.
The application includes that your two referees upload their letters of recommendation in the application electronic system, this will require time : get ready in advance
The registration of candidates is done on line only (no hard copy application). Be ready and prepare the documents you will have to upload!
- Select the track you intend to choose. Track themes . 2 choices will be registered, by priority order;
- Carefully read the instructions for the admission procedures;
- Prepare the documents that you will need to upload :
□ A copy of your academic degrees such as your BSc or BA, with official seal;
□ if not in English, French, Spanish or Italian, a certified translation of the diploma;
□ A copy of the transcripts for at least the last two years of studies proving your excellent results;
□ A copy of your passport showing date, place of issue, date of expiration and personal details; ID card is allowed for EU students
□ A Curriculum-vitae following the Standard European Format only. Prepare it from now!
□ Motivation letter: Hand written and signed explanation of your own composition stating why you would like to attend the above mentioned masters programme and how this programme will help you in your work and career (2 pages);
Note 1: this statement should not contain : description of the agricultural production or state or natural resources in your country, generally known facts, repetitions of what is stated in your CV. It should only state your personal motivation for attending the AGRIS MUNDUS course, your professional goals, your personal career objectives, and how this course will help you in achieving them.
Note 2 : The documents of the list above are those required for the Agris mundus application. Sucessful candidates may be required to translate more documents (passport, transcripts, diploma ...) in the languages of the two Universities where they will study.
- An English language test is not mandatory at the time of submission of your application. However, an IELTS level 6 will be requested on May 15th, 2017 if you are proposed for admission in Copenhagen as a starting point (IELTS 6.5 if you start in Cork or Wageningen), unless you are a native English speaker. Therefore be ready to provide your results to an IELTS English language test before May 15th, 2017 in the case you are selected. If you have passed any test in French, Italian of Spanish, please also provide a copy of your results.
- The name, email address and telephone of two referees will be required. Agris mundus will contact these referees and they will be asked to fill their recommendation also on line.
We encourage candidates to read carefully the instructions on this website.
Beware: the login is not intended for application on line, it is reser- ved for the users of the intranet
The MSc Agris mundus admitted 12 candidates at this round. Congratulations to the admitted candidates! Next round ...
The Agris mundus continues the diversification of its training tracks .
Closure of the Agris mundus tracks involving M1 or M2 at Copenhagen University!
Look out for the new call for candidates for the edition 2017-2019 of the Agris Mundus MSc (courses starting in August ...